Sunday, 10 July 2022 : 14h00-00h00
On the last day of the festival and by no means the least interesting, we invite you to Ramonville to celebrate the end of our event in a festive and relaxing atmosphere!
• 12h of traditional milonga with DJ BYC Bernardo (France)
• Concerts :
4pm-5pm • Alberi Sonori (modern traditional italian songs)
10pm-11pm • Bruno Viviven (accordion)
• 6pm-10pm • Neo milonga at the restaurant Les Marins d'eau douce :
With DJ Anna Neum, Hubert, Phil Thierry
Location Salle des fêtes de Ramonville
rue Irène Joliot-Curie
31520 - Ramonville-Saint-Agne
• By car: exit n°19 (Ramonville) then follow the Parc technologique du Canal
• By bike: a short ride from Toulouse city centre along the Canal du Midi!
• By metro: line B, stop at Ramonville. We are setting up a regular shuttle between the venue and the metro at the beginning and end of the evening (last metro departure: Friday & Saturday = 3am / 12am on Sunday // first departure = 5.15am). And for departures after 3am, carsharing!
• Friday & Saturday:
-Going = from Métro Ramonville Saint-Agne to Salle des fêtes de Ramonville: every 15mn, from 8:30pm until 11pm
-Coming back = from Salle des fêtes de Ramonville to Métro Ramonville Saint-Agne: every 15mn, from 1am until 2:45am
-Going = from Métro Ramonville Saint-Agne to Salle des fêtes de Ramonville: every 15mn, from 2pm until 4pm
-Coming back = from Salle des fêtes de Ramonville to Métro Ramonville Saint-Agne: every 30mn, from 6pm until 11:30pm