Online ticket sales : >> HERE <<
-- The PASSES of the year, for a festival without headaches! --
All these passes only include the traditional milongas, but not the neo milongas of July 2nd and 3rd at Studio Hop.
✦ FULL Pass - the pass for Tangopostale fans: 145€ FULL
10 days of traditional tango guaranteed, access to all the traditional milongas* of the festival, from July 1st to 10th.
Are included: the opening night at the Écluse Saint-Pierre on July 1st, all the Noches de Tangueando at the Osète hall from July 2nd to 7th, all the Eternas milongas from July 4th to 9th, the grand milongas in Ramonville on July 8th and 9th, the despedida in Ramonville on July 10th.
* apart from Tangueando's opening night on July 1st.
✦ ETERNA pass - the pass for outdoor lovers: 42€
It gives you access to all the outdoor milongas on the dancefloor of Place Saint-Pierre from Monday 4th to Saturday 9th July, in the shade of the plane trees and along the Garonne
Are included: all the Eternas milongas on place Saint-Pierre from July 4th to 9th
✦ NOCHE pass - the night birds pass (traditional tango only): 48€
Access to the traditional milongas organised by our partner Tangueando in the centre of Toulouse, every evening until 1.30 or 2.00 am, from July 1st to 7th
Are included: Tangueando's opening night at the Maison du Tango on July 1st and all the Noches of Tangueando at the Salle Osète from July 2nd to 7th (but not the Noche de Tangueando at the Maison du Tango on July 7th).
✦ RAMONVILLE pass - the grande finale!: 55€
A fully relaxing last weekend of tango in Ramonville: 24 hours of traditional milongas, an indoor dancefloor, an outdoor dancefloor and a neo dancefloor, Sexteto Cristal and Bandonegro live orchestras, a tango village with stands and food trucks...
Are included: the big milongas of Ramonville on Friday 8th and Saturday 9th July, and the despedida on Sunday 10th July.
-- PRACTICAL INFORMATION --
• Online ticketing: tangopostale.festik.net
• Single tickets: except for the festial Pass, all events are sold individually during the festival (within the limit of available places), on site at the entrance of the events and/or on our online ticketing service: more info on the details of the events on the website.
• Pre-sales: During the festival, a pre-sales desk will be set up at the reception chalet on Place Saint-Pierre, every day from Monday 4th to Saturday 9th July from 4pm to 7pm. You can buy tickets for all the events available on the online ticketing service more than 2 hours before the start of the event, as well as the different passes (within the limit of available places).
• Contact : for any question concerning the ticketing service, please write to email@example.com, we will answer as soon as possible.